• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hedric3248

Hedric3248

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:53 AM

Well you can ONLY WISH!

The 3 License I believe are crying out for good games by FFG – STARGATE , Dr WHO, ALIEN

Actually come to think of it FFG seem to have dried up at the moment for new games?

#2 ClockworkHorror

ClockworkHorror

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:48 AM

I'd love all three of those.:) 

#3 Hum1l1ation

Hum1l1ation

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:26 AM

I could Definitly get tons of interest for the doctor who one. but honestly id love to enjoy all 3 :)

#4 Jakews

Jakews

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:18 AM

I would love to see a new boardgame for Alien. Anything with aliens and marines in a miniature format, I am all over.   :)

#5 -wuhsawbe-

-wuhsawbe-

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:10 PM

Stargate would be cool, as long as it was SG-1 related.  I never got into Atlantis, and while I liked SGU, it would probably come off as too similar to Battlestar.  

I'd love a Doctor Who game…

And yeah, and an Alien(s) one would be cool as well.  Either a horror/survival type of game if in the original alien movie, or as someone else suggested, some sort of miniatures format of Marines vs Aliens for the 2nd film.  Aliens could make an interesting "dungeon crawler" style of game.

Good stuff!  

#6 Vector

Vector

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:47 PM

Presumably Cubicle Seven still owns the role-playing license to Doctor Who. Before that it was FASA who released a couple of guides.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS