• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MaddockKrug

MaddockKrug

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

Hi there,

about half a year ago, this forum discussed the question, whether to buy or to leave this game. Back then each and everyone voted for "YES, GET IT!".

I am a longtime AH gamer, and sometimes I even enjoy MoM; but about MoM there were plenty of expectations on my side, and that is probably another reason why I really did not get into MoM as deeply by now as I did with AH; sometimes I even do not enjoy the game as much as I do with AH so farm, so there is kind of a multilevel disappointment attached to MoM. No reason to discuss this here.

Now I am pretty happy that I do not have any expectations about ES. But I have watched the playthrough of BlackBeltGame's YouTube channel with 22 Episodes on a single solo-game-session with ES. He went deep into detail, and ES somehow-ish looked pretty nice. But then again people on the BGG mentioned that ES would be too simple, too easy to win, or somethin'. Well, I have nothing against an easy game (I love Flash Duel); but my concerns are about re-playability ... And since during the last half of the year not much has happened on this ES board, I am really curious: Do you still recommend buying the game?

Thanks a lot and all the best!

Mad

For GM: Mad's Adventure, Adventure Hooks, NPCs, and Locations - same at RPGGEEK

SW, to me, is a Spaghetti Western with space ships for horses. No matter what you do it causes a problem.  You just might save the day.  Crazy heroics and adventure!

#2 MaddockKrug

MaddockKrug

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:29 PM

Hi there,

already helped myself. I did not expect to find the answer in the topic "Best H.P. Lovecraft Game?" by TheHil.

All the best!

Mad

For GM: Mad's Adventure, Adventure Hooks, NPCs, and Locations - same at RPGGEEK

SW, to me, is a Spaghetti Western with space ships for horses. No matter what you do it causes a problem.  You just might save the day.  Crazy heroics and adventure!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS