2 weekdays left in March...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bitva

bitva

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:16 PM

...and still no sign or word of Rising Dawn's release. I absolutely hated it when there was nearly three months between the conclusion of the Enemy Cycle and the release of the first BP in the Morrslieb Cycle, and was relieved when the Morrslieb Cycle ended in August and the Capital Cycle started in September.

I hope the reason for any delay that may come is realization that some of the cards will need errata so they fixed the error before release, or to curb any over-powered cards that will just end up restricted or banned if not corrected before release.

Or maybe a surprise boxed expansion that is also way overdue!

Ignorance if futile. Resistance is bliss.

#2 Mallumo

Mallumo

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

I think it's just normal. The wait between cycles has always been longer than the one between packs of a cycle. No deeper reasons.

#3 bitva

bitva

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:53 PM

Agreed, but it wasn't so with Morrsleib into Captial. I picked up Fiery Dawn at GenCon days before its actual release, asked FFG staff if there will be a wait before Captial starts, like the 2-3 month gap between Enemy and Morrslieb and was told everything is on schedule. Less than a month later, I already had Inevitable City in my hands (took 6 days to reach my home after release). Guess that was just a fortunate Fluke, but I hope the wait isn't excessive like between cycle 2 and 3. Especially annoying with no boxed set even announced.

Ignorance if futile. Resistance is bliss.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS