• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Maese Mateo

Maese Mateo

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

Hi!

A friend of mine got his copy of MoM and we wonder what's the best scenario for newbies (it's the first time for both the players and the Keeper). I'm going to be a player, so please just tell us the name of the scenario but no details since I don't want to spoil it for me.

Thanks a lot in advance. =)

#2 Tromdial

Tromdial

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:22 PM

The Fall of House Lynch, which is the first map.

#3 MaddockKrug

MaddockKrug

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:00 PM

Tromdial said:

Yep.

For GM: Mad's Adventure, Adventure Hooks, NPCs, and Locations - same at RPGGEEK

SW, to me, is a Spaghetti Western with space ships for horses. No matter what you do it causes a problem.  You just might save the day.  Crazy heroics and adventure!

#4 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,411 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:22 PM

Tromdial said:

Seconded (well, thirded, after Maddock). It's rather an easy Scenario, plus is kinda short, so in case you need to check the rulebook often or practice the basics, you have some more time for this stuff without making the game too long

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#5 Maese Mateo

Maese Mateo

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:43 AM

Thank you all!

I'll tell the Keeper.

#6 MaddockKrug

MaddockKrug

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:19 AM

Julia said:

It's rather an easy Scenario, plus is kinda short, so in case you need to check the rulebook often or practice the basics, you have some more time for this stuff without making the game too long

Seconded. ;)

For GM: Mad's Adventure, Adventure Hooks, NPCs, and Locations - same at RPGGEEK

SW, to me, is a Spaghetti Western with space ships for horses. No matter what you do it causes a problem.  You just might save the day.  Crazy heroics and adventure!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS