Smash Hit!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 adamwehn

adamwehn

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:20 AM

Everyone loved the game, it took a while the first game round or two but we managed to get 4 of them in with the time we had.  We played for about 6 hours, here's a couple photos I snapped before we cleaned up.  I'm definitely glad to have bought this game, the politics side of it really makes it fun.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v433/adamwehn/TwilightImperium03242012/

#2 Kerrin2

Kerrin2

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:40 PM

Glad everyone had a good time!

#3 adamwehn

adamwehn

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:42 PM

Kerrin2 said:

Glad everyone had a good time!

We've already scheduled the next game.  I sent you a friend request, did you get it yet?

#4 adamwehn

adamwehn

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

The final score when we called the game due to having a time limit imposed on us by the shop was 6 points for me, 5 points for the guy to my right, 2 or 3 points for one of the guys across from me and no points for the others.

#5 Kerrin2

Kerrin2

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

adamwehn said:

We've already scheduled the next game.  I sent you a friend request, did you get it yet?

Just accepted.

I didn't see it because I don't usually check my own profile and there doesn't seem to be any kind of notification when visiting the forums.

#6 Kerrin2

Kerrin2

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

Sorry, double post. Editing out the duplicate post's body.

#7 adamwehn

adamwehn

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:53 AM

Is six victory points a good score after four game rounds?

#8 Fnoffen

Fnoffen

• Members
  • 525 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:17 AM

I would say that 6 VP after 4 rounds is quite decent. If one could keep up that pace one would win by round 6 or 7.

Pax Magnifica Bellum Gloriosum

#9 adamwehn

adamwehn

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:23 AM

Fnoffen said:

I would say that 6 VP after 4 rounds is quite decent. If one could keep up that pace one would win by round 6 or 7.

Okay, it was really a duel between me as Sol and the guy to my right as the Mentak Coalition.

#10 adamwehn

adamwehn

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:51 AM

The main organizer of our D&D group is so enthralled by the game he wants to play two weekends of D&D then a weekend of Twilight Imperium, then two weeks of D&D and a weekend of Twilight Imperium.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS