Photo

an update for omens, does this mean that there will be a printed update as well?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Richard U. Pickman

Richard U. Pickman

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:34 AM

Lets hope that the omens update gets printed as well. I prefer the tabletop version to playing on my tablet.

What do you guys think? Will this update only be made available digitally?

I really love the idea of the clue collecting in the pacific and campaigns. As long as it includes new mechanics...

#2 Ignatz_Von_Zwakh

Ignatz_Von_Zwakh

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:54 AM

I've yet to purchase the game, though I intend to at some point. I gotta admit, more expansions would definitely make it all the more appealing.

#3 Doc Belmont

Doc Belmont

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:47 AM

Richard U. Pickman said:

Lets hope that the omens update gets printed as well. I prefer the tabletop version to playing on my tablet.

What do you guys think? Will this update only be made available digitally?

I really love the idea of the clue collecting in the pacific and campaigns. As long as it includes new mechanics...

I sure as hell hope so!

I don't want to have to buy a tablet just to play a full game when it can just as easily be a physical expansion for a Silver Line game.

With all of the stuff FFG does with Print-On-Demand, that should be cake for them. It's not like they haven't done Silver-Line expansions before...

...look at Death Angel, for example!

#4 Richard U. Pickman

Richard U. Pickman

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:45 AM

You're right!

Lets hope for a pod. Or (even better) a real printed big box expansion!

#5 horfrost3

horfrost3

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:09 AM

I hope so! I enjoy the ios version, but I prefer playing the physical game more, especially with others... though lately the table version has become way too easy. They seemed to adjust the mythos deck in Omens, so more doom tokens are added, which makes the game more challenging and fun... hopefully if they do come out with an expansion for the board game, they update the mythos deck to be more challenging.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS