• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 daniello_s

daniello_s

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:45 AM

Hey,

I've made my decision: no Zombies and no Apes in my list (I know, I'm craaazy :)), but Herr Stefan from Axis Hero pack is so tempting...

Anyway, is anyone willing to sell Stefan or maybe buy new Hero Pack together and keep Zombie Heroes for himself while I put my hand on Stefan?

Contact on stempiendaniel@gmail.com

thanks

#2 Peacekeeper_b

Peacekeeper_b

• Members
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:26 PM

daniello_s said:

Hey,

I've made my decision: no Zombies and no Apes in my list (I know, I'm craaazy :)), but Herr Stefan from Axis Hero pack is so tempting...

Anyway, is anyone willing to sell Stefan or maybe buy new Hero Pack together and keep Zombie Heroes for himself while I put my hand on Stefan?

Contact on stempiendaniel@gmail.com

thanks

Sturmpioneer Flamer with sniper head and Stefan card from Card Update pack.

But yeah, I feel you, I did a home made Totenmeister cause I could, but I really dont want to do Zombie heroes as much as I like zombies and gorillas (especailly the gorillas) but I dont want the cheese that is the zombies to become the focus of my army. 5 Armor 3 guys with Damage Resistance, ouch.Sure they dont get soft cover saves (but they carry their own).

If you dont get a taker, let me know, I know a guy who knows a guy who loves zombies!

#3 daniello_s

daniello_s

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:39 AM

It's just the Apes and Walking Dead that are destroying my vision of pure German guys (especially Apes).

Peacekkeeper_b, could you give me a shout on email provided in the first post as so far no one is willing to share the hero pack.

cheers

daniello_s

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS