Hero's Call released?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 throvolos

throvolos

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:12 AM

Why do I see people talking about Hero's Call as if they already have it?

I can't find anywhere to buy it.  Is it actually released?

Well ok I found on eBay seller who has it... in the UK???

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-Fantasy-RPG-Heros-Call-/310386542319?pt=UK_Toys_RolePlaying_RL&hash=item48447ac6ef

Amazon.com says it hasn't been released yet.

Has it been release or no!!?!?

#2 Doc, the Weasel

Doc, the Weasel

Pretending to be many, many things.

• Members
  • 1,641 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:17 AM

It hit the shelves at some Scandinavian retailers, who I believe had it shipped in directly from the printer. It's still on the boat for everyone else.

Listen to my actual play podcasts at BeggingForXP.com.

Take a look at my Talent Trees (Edge of the Empire and Age of Rebellion), YT-2400 deck plans for the Lazy Bantha, as well as my other handouts.

#3 throvolos

throvolos

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:23 AM

Wow, so its been released, but no announcement yet?  Weirrrrd.

Guess I'll go preorder with Amazon...and wait.  =(

#4 nifoc

nifoc

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:06 AM

Doc, the Weasel said:

It hit the shelves at some Scandinavian retailers, who I believe had it shipped in directly from the printer. It's still on the boat for everyone else.

It hit several webshops in the UK over the weekend so it's arrived in Europe, but yes, a few did slip into Sweden a few weeks ago. Sometimes the boat from China arrives in Europe a few weeks before the US release and sometimes we have to wait a few weeks longer...

#5 throvolos

throvolos

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:45 AM

My mistake.  I assumed because Fantasy Flight Games was here in the Twin Cities I thought the printing took place here too.

Silly me! 

#6 Gallows

Gallows

• Members
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:32 AM

I've had it for weeks. Great expansion :)

#7 Captain Fluffy

Captain Fluffy

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:42 PM

My copy arrived today (UK). I assume it was printed in Europe, when that happens we usually get it first (unfortunately most expansions seemto be printed elsewhere).

Give me more fluff and less rules

Hear me on the Tabletop Chronicles Podcast
https://itunes.apple...ast/id670638100

#8 nifoc

nifoc

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

I'm more or less joking about China, it might be somewhere else entirely. I had just assumed that they printed everything (other than the PODs) at the same printers and that it was located where you can get it done at a lower cost (i.e. Asia)

#9 Sausageman

Sausageman

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:34 AM

It was on Gameslore.com's release announcements this week - so I ordered it immediately.

I'm happy to confirm that it's now sitting in my house, waiting to be sleeved up, so it's DEFINITELY out in the UK.

Still waiting for them to get the PoDs mind....

#10 skolo

skolo

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:04 AM

its already in Poland as well

#11 valvorik

valvorik

• Members
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:26 AM

Does Luthor Huss, the perhaps-rogue Sigmarite scourge of corruption in Signs of Faith (page 6-7) get mentioned at all?  I'm thinking of using him as an NPC in my campaign.

#12 crimsonsun

crimsonsun

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:48 AM

I think luthor huss is mentioned a couple of times as a famous NPC but no more than that though. There is no details or "good" /"goodish" NPC's with the exception of the neutral Golfag and his Merc's

Crimsonsun

The Question of Khaine

"A God named Khaine, A God of Murder and death and bloodshed, only the willfully blind could not see this is none other than the Blood Lord Himself, cloaked in one of his many guises to beguile and trick those who might otherwise repel him!"

-The Liber Chaotica

#13 valvorik

valvorik

• Members
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:04 AM

Thanks, I know he's a earlier edition "Storm of Chaos" NPC too of course.

#14 CaffeineBoy

CaffeineBoy

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

I talked to the fine folks at the Event Center just the other day -- their best info was it'll be out stateside sometime in April. Le sigh...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS