• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Pedro Lunaris

Pedro Lunaris

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:30 AM

Maybe someone can help me. I'm looking for the fonts used in this type of maps:

I'm customizing some of them to use in some adventures I'm creating - and hoping to share with you.

Thanks for the help!

#2 kelvingreen

kelvingreen

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

I have seen a very similar -- if not identical -- font called Casablanca Antique. That may be what you're looking for.

#3 Doc, the Weasel

Doc, the Weasel

Pretending to be many, many things.

• Members
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

It's Caslon Antique, though Casablanca Antique is a close enough facsimile.

Listen to my actual play podcasts at BeggingForXP.com.

Take a look at my Talent Trees (Edge of the Empire and Age of Rebellion), YT-2400 deck plans for the Lazy Bantha, as well as my other handouts.

#4 Pedro Lunaris

Pedro Lunaris

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:25 PM

Ha, knew I could count on you, guys! Thank you very much! Hope to share what I'm creating soon!

#5 RARodger

RARodger

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:30 AM

While we’re here, can anyone recommend other Warhammer appropriate fonts? I’d particularly like ones suitable for newssheet-looking handouts.

#6 brrak

brrak

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

While I was working on some player handouts I ran across some very nice, free, and open licensed fonts. They work great for Warhammer titles and handouts. Fell Types: http://iginomarini.c...-revival-fonts/. You can also find and use them in Google Drive.

Hope you find it useful.

• k7e9 likes this

#7 k7e9

k7e9

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:16 PM

While I was working on some player handouts I ran across some very nice, free, and open licensed fonts. They work great for Warhammer titles and handouts. Fell Types: http://iginomarini.c...-revival-fonts/. You can also find and use them in Google Drive.

Hope you find it useful.

Very nice, I will use these for some of my handouts. Thanks.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS