Jump to content



Photo

Hereteks


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 signoftheserpent

signoftheserpent

    Member

  • Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:53 AM

I was reading the entry for Arch Heretek in Hostile Acquisitions (for Rogue Trader) and that build seems even more appropriate for a heretek than the Black Crusade version with some more interesting abilities. Curious they didn't include them.



#2 Kasatka

Kasatka

    Member

  • Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:34 AM

signoftheserpent said:

I was reading the entry for Arch Heretek in Hostile Acquisitions (for Rogue Trader) and that build seems even more appropriate for a heretek than the Black Crusade version with some more interesting abilities. Curious they didn't include them.

The Arch Heretek will be a villain of more potent ability than a starting player character. Also they were liking conceptualized by different writers.


Only the insane have strength enough to prosper.

Only those that prosper may truly judge what is sane.


#3 signoftheserpent

signoftheserpent

    Member

  • Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:09 AM

Be great to have those extra talents costed for BC.

It's one of the alternate career paths, not just a villain thing.

Also I notice there are differences in the cybernetics between the heretic/imperium games.



#4 Gillam Harrow

Gillam Harrow

    Member

  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

signoftheserpent said:

Also I notice there are differences in the cybernetics between the heretic/imperium games.

of course. Heretics don't have access to the vast amounts of supplies and labor that the Imperium has, but they are also not restricted to the STC's like the Imperium is. Heretic cybernetics may be named similiarly and share general function with their imperium counterparts, the nature of chaos dictates that they cannot be the same



#5 DJSunhammer

DJSunhammer

    Member

  • Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

Gillam Harrow said:

signoftheserpent said:

 

Also I notice there are differences in the cybernetics between the heretic/imperium games.

 

 

of course. Heretics don't have access to the vast amounts of supplies and labor that the Imperium has, but they are also not restricted to the STC's like the Imperium is. Heretic cybernetics may be named similiarly and share general function with their imperium counterparts, the nature of chaos dictates that they cannot be the same

I doubt STCs are something that is supposed to apply to cybernetics. Even among Imperial forces a simple optical implant will vary from person to person.






© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS