• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cthonian

Cthonian

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

hello

just played my first solo game .. ( the emergency scenario ) and i lost by the  one last drone figure which was on the map , he run on me blazing his gun in full bursts and took me out aaarghhh ... it seemed that i had the control all over the game and it was so easy but ... anyway ...

i want to ask ..

when a locust card says for example move a drone two areas toward the nearest cog figure .. if it happens to be in an adjacement area it moves to COG'S area ?

and it happened to use my chainsaw ability of my lancer gun and i lost my cover by that .. i did n't move .. i assume my figure can catch the cover point again as is not occupied  when turn come again and won't move away from this area ..

that's for now ..

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:25 PM

Cthonian said:

when a locust card says for example move a drone two areas toward the nearest cog figure .. if it happens to be in an adjacement area it moves to COG'S area ?

Yeah, it moves one.

Cthonian said:

and it happened to use my chainsaw ability of my lancer gun and i lost my cover by that .. i did n't move .. i assume my figure can catch the cover point again as is not occupied  when turn come again and won't move away from this area ..

that's for now ..

Yes, unless another figure manages to move into the area and goes into cover.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 Cthonian

Cthonian

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

Dam said:

Cthonian said:

Yeah, it moves one.

Cthonian said:

that's for now ..

Yes, unless another figure manages to move into the area and goes into cover.

Thank you very much ! i played it right so far !!

#4 Angus Lee

Angus Lee

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:03 PM

Cthonian said:

When your turn come again, if the cover is not occupied AND you are moving (even for 0 area), then you can enter the cover.  If you are only attacking but not moving, then you cannot enter the cover.

Once ... Always ...

My blog (in Simplified Chinese): http://blog.sina.com/b0ardgames

#5 Cthonian

Cthonian

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

thanks again .. that solve it for my next sessions..

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS