• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cthonian

Cthonian

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:15 AM

Helloo..

I noticed as i was a bit along away from these forums that doom board game is not showing up on FFG list of games .. and also removed from my fav top list..

i feel bad .. it was so unique the game's mechanics , so awesome game..

#2 shnar

shnar

• Members
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:25 AM

The Doom forums are still around, albeit buried in the "Forum Archive" here: www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_temas.asp.

Basically the license with Id expired, FFG didn't want to renew it (cost, development, etc), and so eventually took down the webpage of the product. It's not like they sell it anymore. For other Doom items, check out BoardGameGeek.com's Doom page at www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/10640/doom-the-boardgame. There's still a nice community keeping the game alive.

-shnar

#3 Cthonian

Cthonian

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:18 PM

shnar said:

The Doom forums are still around, albeit buried in the "Forum Archive" here: www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_temas.asp.

Basically the license with Id expired, FFG didn't want to renew it (cost, development, etc), and so eventually took down the webpage of the product. It's not like they sell it anymore. For other Doom items, check out BoardGameGeek.com's Doom page at www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/10640/doom-the-boardgame. There's still a nice community keeping the game alive.

-shnar

Thank you veeeery much !! .. That 's something , a small connection to that great game..

#4 swtorplayer28

swtorplayer28

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:31 PM

thank you very much

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS