Photo

Does this differ from the version already released in any way?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bitva

bitva

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

Nabbed this game as soon as it was distributed (by FFG I think) last year, along with A La Carte (and expansion). Seems odd to me that both are now going to be FFG releases; why didn't FFG just release them originally instead of just being a distributor for the US? Will these "new" releases be different from the ones some of us have already? The blurb doesn't even seem to acknowledge that this game is already in existence, so I guess a comparison this far would have been useless.

Ignorance if futile. Resistance is bliss.

#2 GrumpyBatman

GrumpyBatman

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:46 AM

I'd like FFG to chime in on this as well. It would be nice to know if this is a whole new game, different components, etc.

#3 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:33 AM

From what I read on BGG, it's the same game.

There was  a thread over there by a guy who needed replacement parts and FFG had to go to a local game store and buy copies, because they were out and no more were on the way for a while. Maybe they just didn't pimp the game too much on this site until they had more available to purchase.

#4 PMAvers

PMAvers

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:47 AM

If I were to bet, I'd put money on them having done a in-house reprint of it instead of just importing it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS