Photo

Question about target lock card from the expansion ..

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cthonian

Cthonian

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:50 PM

Hello ..!

I just finished a game trying the new teams from the expansion .. i lost as chaplain messed with the final panel in the control room .. others gone from unlucky rolls ..

Anyway , i want to ask about the support card of the brown expanion's  team .. " lock target " .. can you use this even when you defend from rear?

can a spacemarine reroll using a support token adapted on a swarm that locked when is attacking on him  from rear?

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:04 PM

Someone asked this from FFG earlier this week and the answer was no reroll from behind, even for target lock token.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 Tromdial

Tromdial

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:34 AM

Cthonian said:

Hello ..!

I just finished a game trying the new teams from the expansion .. i lost as chaplain messed with the final panel in the control room .. others gone from unlucky rolls ..

Anyway , i want to ask about the support card of the brown expanion's  team .. " lock target " .. can you use this even when you defend from rear?

can a spacemarine reroll using a support token adapted on a swarm that locked when is attacking on him  from rear?

Great question! Yes, are gaming group treats the support token on the swarm as if it legally had to follow normal support token rules for the Marines.

#4 Cthonian

Cthonian

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:11 AM

uuh noo ! and i played it as an special card ability ... hmm that would be better for the poor marines .. i think that should be treated as special ability as others.. pity ..

thanks for the answer!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS