Pushes the right buttons

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Old Dwarf

Old Dwarf

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:41 PM

Another interesting twist to an old trading game concept.The bits are cool and the modular tiles & Ill Wind events should provide pleanty of replay.I'm not usually into trading games but this looks a good Family Game so I'll keep an eye out for this as FFG releases more info.

OD

A Dwarf in Winter

#2 superklaus

superklaus

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

Old Dwarf said:

Another interesting twist to an old trading game concept.The bits are cool and the modular tiles & Ill Wind events should provide pleanty of replay.I'm not usually into trading games but this looks a good Family Game so I'll keep an eye out for this as FFG releases more info.

OD

ST is a trading card game? I guess not.

#3 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,239 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:00 AM

superklaus said:

Old Dwarf said:

OD

ST is a trading card game? I guess not.

I guess a "trading game" is a game where you trade stuff among the players and / or with a bank, while a "trading card game" is something different... for sure, Old Dwarf was referring to the former type of games

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS