What happened to the video?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Doc Belmont

Doc Belmont

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:58 PM

What happened to the Fantasy Flight Studios video of the Game of Thrones Board game? All I've been able to find is the little 35 second trailer. I remember watching one of the "how to play" videos, just like the card game, but I know it was for the board game. I came on here to show it to a friend, but it's nowhere to be found.

I know I'm not nuts...what happened to it?

#2 The Old Man

The Old Man

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:14 AM

I'm afraid you're nuts.  I don't remember any such video.

#3 Doc Belmont

Doc Belmont

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:39 AM

Well, disheartening as that is, I don't think I imagined this.

#4 Marael

Marael

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:07 AM

Well, Doc , you´re not nuts. I had this as well, and now the link goes to a 404 Error Page. The page I had on my favorites is below:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discussion.asp?efid=1&efcid=2&efidt=578671

But now does not work. I hope FFG can put it back, but as I see it long ago and only now get the BG, I am not sure if there is some kind of problem (or broken rule) during the video, and because this they took it off. But I will really like if they put it back

#5 Doc Belmont

Doc Belmont

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:36 AM

Hooray! I'm not insane!

...unless I'm playing Arkham Horror...then it's just an inevitability.

#6 Djackal

Djackal

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:15 AM

there's another thread about this. Looks like they are re-working on it and removed the videos.

http://www.fantasyfl...=1&efidt=596794

#7 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 629 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:31 PM

I was wondering where they went as well. I am trying to get some people into the game, and having them watch the videos prior to showing up to play would be amazingly helpful!

Star Wars LCG: FFG EC Regional 2014 - Top 4; Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion; A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

abUse the Force author on CardGameDB.com

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS