• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kalahari

kalahari

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:47 AM

I have a doubt with ports....

1) For example i have a ship in the port of pyke, can i move it to Sunset Sea (adjacent sea area) or i have to move it first to Ironman's bay (conected sea area) and then move it to Sunset Sea? 

Because on page 25 Other port rules 1st paragraph says "Ships units may march from an adjacent sea area into a friendly port, or may march from a port into an adjacent sea area.

My doubt cames to me when the rules stablish some kind of diference between adjacent sea area and conected sea area.

#2 kauai1964

kauai1964

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:26 PM

kalahari said:

1) For example i have a ship in the port of pyke, can i move it to Sunset Sea (adjacent sea area) or i have to move it first to Ironman's bay (conected sea area) and then move it to Sunset Sea? 

Because on page 25 Other port rules 1st paragraph says "Ships units may march from an adjacent sea area into a friendly port, or may march from a port into an adjacent sea area.

My doubt cames to me when the rules stablish some kind of diference between adjacent sea area and conected sea area.

ADJACENT: Contiguous, Adjoining, Abutting, Next To, Neighboring.  (There is no difference between ADJACENT and "connected" - they are the same).

The only Sea Zone ADJACENT to Pyke is Ironman's Bay.

This is the same for land units - you may only invade or support an ADJACENT territory.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS