Photo

FULL SET OF EVERYTHING 3x most cards, still available for sale - Complete set!! $200 or Best Offer.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Wytefang

Wytefang

• Members
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:14 AM

Looking to sell my entire W:I collection as I'm moving on to playing M:TG since I can actually find players for it.

I have the following:

3x Core Sets

-------

3x of the Skavenblight Cycle (yes, that's 3 packs purchased of every expansion pack in this cycle)

3x of the Enemy Cycle (yes, that's 3 packs purchased of every expansion pack in this cycle)

2x or 3x of packs in the Morrslieb Cycle (the later half of this cycle is where I switched to only buying 2 of 'em)

2x of the Capital Cycle (except for the 6th and final pack)

-------

3x Assault on Ulthuan - Deluxe Set

3x March of the Damned - Deluxe Set

2x Legends - Deluxe set

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking to get $200 for them all.  Payment via US Postal Money Order or cash-in-hand if you pick them up locally.

Shipping is $25 in USA, if you want them sent overseas, it'll be considerably more.  OR you can pick them up for free if you want to meet me in Tampa, Florida or nearby.  :)

Email me at: Wytefang@hotmail.com if interested.   OR find me on BGG as user: Wytefang

"SHOW ME WHAT PASSES FOR FURY AMONGST YOUR MISBEGOTTEN KIND!"

W40K: Conquest LCG Facebook Page - https://www.facebook...35904116588456/

#2 Wytefang

Wytefang

• Members
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:05 PM

May be willing to go as low as $350.

#3 Doc9

Doc9

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:10 PM

Bios con Dios Wytefang.

#4 bitva

bitva

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

Sorry to hear you're moving away from the game. Curious; why the purchase of more than one of each release from Enemy Cycle onwards?

Ignorance if futile. Resistance is bliss.

#5 Wytefang

Wytefang

• Members
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:12 PM

I make and made a LOT of decks and hated having to swap cards.  In hindsight, it was a waste of money to do that...I suppose.  :(

Doc9, thanks.  I'm not really wanting to sell them but I'm having a lot more fun with M:TG these days having just learned it and there are actually people for me to play with.  Maybe no one will buy my collection and then I can keep the cards.  :)

#6 swingjunkie

swingjunkie

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:11 AM

Would you do $300? Better than having to keep cards you don't particularly want...

#7 Wytefang

Wytefang

• Members
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:57 AM

I would sell them for $200 actually.  :)

#8 cparadis

cparadis

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

Are you still looking to sell these?

#9 Wandyr

Wandyr

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

Are you still looking to sell your collection?  I'm interested....

#10 bitva

bitva

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:42 AM

Wytefang, where are you located? Looks like the only FFG game you play/have is this one, but don't I remember you from the Runebound forum? If you live nearby, I'd play this with you; of course it's my opinion, but I think this game (and the other two LCGs I have) are leaps and bounds better than the last decade of Magic.

Ignorance if futile. Resistance is bliss.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS