Custom races for Anima?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gojiron

Gojiron

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:29 PM

I am brand new to this. Got the core rule book just a few hours ago and read though a good chunk of it.

But what I would really like to know is:

Is it possible to create your own custom races for the Anima world? If so, what would I need or need to know to do it?

#2 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:32 PM

In order to create a custom race, my suggestion is deciding the powers of the race and "pricing" them in DPs (using the Creation of Beings rules or the common sense when you're making something different). Then if the race has between 5-100DPs worth of powers it has a Level Modifier of +1, if it has between 105-200DPs the Level Modifier goes up to +2 and so on...

Anyway, there's a topic about new races that includes quite a number of those.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=85&efcid=3&efidt=517757

If you'd be so kind to post any your racial creation in the very same topic, it would be nice!

Also, if you look around there are topics for: Custom Magnus, Custom Classes, Custom Advantages/Disadvantages, and Custom Techniques. If you come out with any new creation of such things, post them in the appropriate topic if you like.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS