Could it be...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 spalanzani

spalanzani

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:08 AM

Not that I wish to overly-excite people, because this most likely means nothing, but my online game store of choice here in the UK has recently updated their pre-order page for this, changing the box picture etc, and providing a new release date of 31.08.12

http://www.the13thfl....asp?item=34621

It probably means nothing, and at best is probably a theory/hope, but I thought I'd share it in case it's happening anywhere else.

www.spalanz.com - everything you never wanted to know about me, in one place.

#2 Grudunza

Grudunza

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:56 AM

The box picture shows the earlier version (1-4 players), so I wouldn't trust that.  Also, when FFG says holidays 2012, that would seem to be the absolute earliest to expect anything.

#3 spalanzani

spalanzani

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:23 AM

Grudunza said:

The box picture shows the earlier version (1-4 players), so I wouldn't trust that.  Also, when FFG says holidays 2012, that would seem to be the absolute earliest to expect anything.

Y'know, I swear I'm losing it - I could've sworn that was the new box when I had a look earlier! And yeah, the FFG point is what I thought at first too. *sigh*

www.spalanz.com - everything you never wanted to know about me, in one place.

#4 Grudunza

Grudunza

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:46 PM

And keep in mind that not only did FFG give a vague estimate of a "holiday 2012" release, they also gave themselves an unlimited extension to that by saying that you never know how the creative process will go, etc.  I'd be really surprised to see anything released earlier than Q1 of 2013, though hopefully we'll have some official word of what the new version is like by Gencon or so.

#5 spirit

spirit

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:35 PM

As has been said before. FFG are notorious for missing their own deadlines. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS