A missing weapons-cost table in Dominus Exxet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tectorman

Tectorman

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:59 AM

The back of Dominus Exxet includes new weapons and armors, but there's no table or any other kind of information on how much they cost or weigh (or how available or not they are).

This is admittedly my first post and there's probably a link somewhere that could let me report it if needed, but I was just curious if anyone else had noticed and what they did about it (i.e., maybe another thread where someone created a fanmade table of such things).  Also, a link to the "report error or problem" or whatever-it's-called page would be helpful.

Thanks.

#2 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:32 AM

cost for weaponry from Dominus Exxet was included in Web Supplement N° 3 from Edge Entertainment site. I believe someone translated all three web supplements and posted them somewhere between here and the official forum at cypher studios...but I can't remember the details. Hopefully someone else will answer you more in detail, meanwhile try looking for them around this forum or the other. There's tons other interesting stuff in the same supplements.

#3 Maelstrom

Maelstrom

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:04 PM

As and you shall receive.

Anima Web Supplements I, II, and III

(Note to Moderators, I will remove link and file if it is not ok to host/post)

My Play-By-Post Forums -- The Storm Watch

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS