Selling My Collection

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RexGator

RexGator

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:15 AM

I have been forced to start liquidating my game collection. I have put my Warhammer; Invasion collection up on BGG Marketplace.  I also sell on Ebay as gatorrex if you want to check out my reputation. This is what I have to sell:

1. Core Set x2 with color copies of most of the rares to make a complete set.

2. Corruption Cycle 1 each of the Bps with many color copies of the rares to give a complete play set.

3. Enemy Cycle 1 each of all 6 BPs

4. Morrslieb Cycle first 5 Bps.

5. Assault on Uthulan x3

6. March of the Damned x1

7. Legends x1

8. Two sets of the wooden tokens from the first regionals and a Dwarf Pin from regionals.

Looking to sell the whole thing for $200 plus $15.00 shipping via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box.

#2 Brad Harrington

Brad Harrington

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:09 AM

Say it ain't so!

It's only been...well...like.. damn it's been a long time since we played

I'll take whatever non-card stuff you got. Just let me know when you might actually get a night out to play games... and then I can ask the warden if she will give me a night off.

#3 RexGator

RexGator

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:16 AM

Gaming has been pretty thin recently, hence my effort to purge down to just the stuff that might actually get played.  Regardless of how good W:I is (and I think it is the best two player CCG out there) if I am not playing then no need to keep it around. Will get back with you when my gaming situation improves a bit.

#4 booored

booored

• Members
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:42 PM

i might snap this up.. were is the ebay link and are you posting overseas?

"People should be less concerned about whether they are being insulted and more concerned if it is the truth"

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS