Orc Onslaught

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jogo

jogo

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:47 AM

I was bored by all the kind of control decks, so I went a bit back to the roots with Orc Onslaught:
http://deckbox.org/sets/139031

3 Veteran Sellswords
3 Warpstone Excavation
3 Crooked Teef Goblins
3 Fungusbrew Goblin
3 Spider Riders
3 Warpstone Experiments
3 Banna Thief
3 Clan Moulder's Elite
3 Lobber Crew
3 Mushroom Hunters
3 Snotling Pump Wagon
3 Squig Herders
3 Squig Lobber
3 Squig Trackers
3 Stunty Smasha
3 Swarm of Bats
2 Great Cave Squig

The idea is pretty simple, crush the enemy and abuse the hell out of the Swarm of Bats and Squig Tracker.
Any ideas how to make this even faster?

#2 getrichordietrying

getrichordietrying

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:27 AM

Hi there,

i think this deck is easy to beat.

one plague bomb and your board position is gone. same is true for troll vommit, verena, smash'em, sorcerer of tzentch, deathmaster sknitch, dark elf quest, star dragon and so on.

it has good matchups vs dragon lair combo control and maybe some empire builts but chaos, DE, and dwarfs your worst nightmare though.

but its nice and easy to play and the games should be no longer thand 5 or 6 turns where your enemy lost or you have no option to win any more.

thx.

#3 jogo

jogo

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:24 AM

Yeah, that deck is not built to be that reliable and does not work well against some combos, but you can always get a out some damage and hope to kill the enemy fastly, who will need to spend most of his resources against you and not building up himself, keeping you a chance.
And at the moment I do not see much rush around, so some enemys might be unprepared.

#4 Mouse_PL

Mouse_PL

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:18 PM

jogo said:

And at the moment I do not see much rush around, so some enemys might be unprepared.

true, moreover rush also has a strong chance agains any type of deck

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS