First game, couple of questions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Titan

Titan

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:36 PM

So, I played my first game tonight, a 10 round loss in which I was only able to advance to the 2 location. I used the blue, black and red teams. Anyway, I have a couple of questions. 

First, in reading the FAQ, did I understand correctly that when you play an attack card, all marines on that combat team may attack and not just one? If so, then I played that wrong, as I only attacked with one marine. 

Second, what happens to tokens placed on a terrain card, when you travel to a different location, and said terrain card stays in play? I discarded them, but I'm not sure if I should have. I don't recall seeing anything on this in the rulebook. 

Seems like a very interesting game. I have the next three expansions on the way and can't wait to play again. Thanks for the answers!

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,292 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

Titan said:

First, in reading the FAQ, did I understand correctly that when you play an attack card, all marines on that combat team may attack and not just one? If so, then I played that wrong, as I only attacked with one marine. 

Second, what happens to tokens placed on a terrain card, when you travel to a different location, and said terrain card stays in play? I discarded them, but I'm not sure if I should have. I don't recall seeing anything on this in the rulebook. 

#1: Barring an Event restriction, both Marines can attack and move, but you only place one Support token with Support Action.

#2: You use them, then discard them. When travelling, you still remove the terrain card even if the next location calls for that location again. Only really matters with the Door I think.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 Titan

Titan

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:42 AM

Many thanks, Dam!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS