2 replies to this topic

#1 LETE

LETE

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:58 AM

Hi:

A quick question:

If both, Hunter & Drac, rolled the same number in combat & have the same Initiative score in Tactics, who wins?

Thanks!

L

#2 Tromdial

Tromdial

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:15 AM

LETE said:

Hi:

A quick question:

If both, Hunter & Drac, rolled the same number in combat & have the same Initiative score in Tactics, who wins?

Thanks!

L

I thought I had read what to do in that situation before, but now I can't find it. I would just say it's a draw, and continue combat as normal by pushing those two cards off to the side without effect, at least until someone informs of a more official way.

Happy Birthday!

#3 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 5,519 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:59 PM

Tromdial said:

LETE said:

Hi:

A quick question:

Thanks!

L

I thought I had read what to do in that situation before, but now I can't find it. I would just say it's a draw, and continue combat as normal by pushing those two cards off to the side without effect, at least until someone informs of a more official way.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Lete!

It's kinda unlikely you tie for initiative: Hunter Tactics have even numbers, Dracula's ones odd numbers (or it's the other way round, can't remember). The only thing boosting your initiative is the Dog card, giving you a +4 to the initiative, and thus not changing the fact that the starting number is odd or even

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS