• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Virgo

Virgo

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:25 AM

Once again Virgo delivers

I'm beginning translation for you guys, will post when it's finished.

#2 Virgo

Virgo

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:20 PM

In order as they appear in the movie:

1 Clan Armoury - If Dwarf attachment is about to leave play you can spend 1 resource to return it to it's owner hand instead.

2 Little (baby? XD) Squiq - Forced: At the beginning of your turn deal 1 damage to other controlled by you unit in this zone.

3 Imperial Drummer - Battlefield: Warrior units in this zone gain 1 power.

4 Werner Ludenhof - already shown.

5 Chamon's Worshiper - Action: Deal 1 uncancellable damage to wizard unit you control. Then that unit gains 1 power unit the end of turn.

6 Priests of Sigmar - Toughness X. X is the highest loyalty on an Imperium  card you control.

7 Stirland Death Dealers - Action: When this unit enters or leaves play deal 1 damage to target corrupted unit.

8 Kislev Winged Lancers - Action: When this unit attacks it gains 1 power for every other attacking unit.

9 The Imperial Zoo -already shown.

10 Boiling Oil - Action: When this zone is attacked sacrifice this card to force an attacking player to sacrifice one of attacking units.

11 Cathedral of Sigmar - already shown.

12 Doubling of the Guard - already shown.

13 Mage of the White Tower - already shown.

14 Daemon Prince - already shown.

15 Sacrificial Pyre - When you sacrifice a unit corrupt target unit.

16 Warpstone Engineer - Destruction Only. Action: Corrupt this unit to discard top card of your deck. Then you can destroy target support card with the same printed cost as discarded card.

17 Gaze of Nagash - Destruction Only. Action: Corrupt target Vampire unit you control to look at target opponent's hand. Choose and discard up to two cards from that hand.

18 Promise of War - Play only if you control Capital Center or Legend. Action: Search your deck, take one chosen unit, show it and add it to your hand. Then shuffle your deck.

19 Captured Gun Powder - Attach to target support card. Attached card gains 1 power. Forced: At the beginnig of your turn reveal top card of your deck. Destroy every support card in this zone with the same printed cost as revealed card.

20 Recruiting for War - already shown.

#3 Ellyrik

Ellyrik

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

Great thanks for spoiler and translation!

#4 Mallumo

Mallumo

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:09 PM

Awesome, thank you.

Does Sacrificial Pyre indeed say "When you sacrifice a unit ...", or is it "Sacrifice a unit to ..."?

Are the cards actually on sale this early in Poland, or does Virgo have some connection to your publisher? The German release seems to come two weeks after the English, while you seem to get them even before that.

#5 Virgo

Virgo

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:33 AM

Mallumo said:

Awesome, thank you.

Does Sacrificial Pyre indeed say "When you sacrifice a unit ...", or is it "Sacrifice a unit to ..."?

Are the cards actually on sale this early in Poland, or does Virgo have some connection to your publisher? The German release seems to come two weeks after the English, while you seem to get them even before that.

1 I'm translating from my language version, which is polish, and indeed, it says: "When you sacrifice a unit..." So no combo wiht sacrifice to khaine etc.

2 Yes, the cards actually are this early on sale in Poland (22 february) and Darker who makes the movies has connections to our publishers which enables him to post this spoilers after midnight between 21 and 22. I only post those spoilers here and translate, of course I think it depends on the publisher, it seems ours publish the battlepacks as soon as it can.

Also there's a mistake in my translation:

5 Chamon's Worshiper - Action: Deal 1 uncancellable damage to wizard unit you control. Then that unit gains 1 power until the the end of turn.

It should be: Then THIS unit gains 1 power until the end of the turn.

#6 Gardine

Gardine

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:21 AM

:-) So can you please tell me, who actually is gaining the power? Is it the worshiper or hemmler?

The DE support "When you sac a unit" combos with slave pen, doesnt it?

#7 Virgo

Virgo

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:45 AM

Gardine said:

:-) So can you please tell me, who actually is gaining the power? Is it the worshiper or hemmler?

The DE support "When you sac a unit" combos with slave pen, doesnt it?

Sorry, it looks like I bewildered you even more XD The worshiper gets the power.

Yeah, it combos with Slave Pen, Whip the Slaves and Lash the Prisoners, but it's still just a 2 cost no power support.

#8 Gardine

Gardine

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:02 AM

Thx a lot (btw its good that the worshiper gets the power).

I didnt want to argue that the DE support is a strong card, just wanted to clarify.

I have to admit that I was a little bit confused ;-)

#9 gr4ffi

gr4ffi

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:38 AM

Thx alot for spoiler and translation. Awesome!!!

Wizard is no trait. Could it be mage? Otherwise it would be cards with wizard in their names, which would cancel out hemmler, making this unit yet pretty useless :(

Nice orc card. Finally a 0 cost and well thought-out. Should be not that strong for orc, but is still bringing in some more speed. Guess they will never put in some safer economical units for orc :D Everything 1hp, squig tracker start could be seen more often now, making a ritual first round possible, but very lucky.

Empire got the best fortification and some really good economy cards like zoo and quest. Still it seems to me, that it is not that strong of a buff for them. They will still suffer from the Restriction of Rodrik and Forge a little bit. Great options for pressuring and attacking though, could Kislev Winged Lancers be a replacement for Hemmler in some decks? Death Dealers also should not be underestimated, especially against destruction decks.

Gaze of Nagash is really interesting. There are often times situations, when targeted discard of 2 cards might save your ass or even destroy a whole turn of your opponent. I guess more vampires will be added in the bloodquest cycle.

#10 Virgo

Virgo

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:55 AM

gr4ffi said:

Wizard is no trait. Could it be mage?

Yep, mage it is.

#11 Jvirtue55

Jvirtue55

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:39 AM

Where can I find the ones that have already been spoiled?

#12 Virgo

Virgo

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:22 AM

In the news here:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?etyn=1&ecan=73&epn=0

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS