Ring Binder for cards

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ted Sandyman

Ted Sandyman

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:09 PM

Hi guys, i have been looking unsuccessfully for days now in FFG shop site, ebay, amazon etc for a ring binder to put my cards in. I am sure there is one out there with the clear plastic A4 sleeves . Each sleeve can hold a dozen or so cards. Im fed up of rubber banding them together in the box, it would be great to scan through a binder and pick out my deck that way. Does anyone know of such a product out there?

#2 BiJay

BiJay

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:21 PM

Do you mean these: www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pro-3-Ring-D-Ring-Collectors/dp/B000C0V9EE/ref=pd_bxgy_sg_img_b

You could also buy normal ring binders in every stationer and then buy one of those:

www.amazon.com/25-Ultra-Pro-Protectors-Baseball/dp/B000PWZU4E/ref=pd_sim_sg_2

www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pro-9-Pocket-Trading-Pages/dp/B00095M5DQ/ref=pd_sim_sg_1

#3 Ted Sandyman

Ted Sandyman

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:54 PM

Yep that is perfect. Just had a look and that is exactly what i was thinking of. Thanks so much for taking the time to help. Cheers

#4 booored

booored

• Members
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:53 AM

The problem i find with ultrapro is that they do not have enough room to sleeve the cards as well, so you need to sleeve every card every time you wish to use them.....

"People should be less concerned about whether they are being insulted and more concerned if it is the truth"

#5 Ted Sandyman

Ted Sandyman

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:04 AM

Ah, that could be a problem. The only other option would be to not sleeve the cards i suppose. Cheers

#6 shipwreck

shipwreck

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:44 AM

Thread necromancy!

There is a specialty brand of binder that holds sleeved cards; I forget the name right now. But, are the Ultrapro binder sleeves that much better for your cards or will any old binder sleeve do?

#7 Dain Ironfoot

Dain Ironfoot

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:15 AM

http://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pro-PRO-BINDER-Leatherette-Sideloading/dp/B004FVJDV2/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1349720079&sr=1-1&keywords=ultrapro+premium

i use this binder and it holds sleeved cards.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS