This is probably a long shot since it's been so long, but now that the game seems to be taking a turn away from co-op, which I was hoping for, I'd like to print up a version to play using the known rules and cards. There are some gaps that I haven't been able to figure out and I'm hoping that those who were lucky enough to demo the game @ Gencon or other places could help fill them in. I've scour'ed the net and forums and have written up the basic rules and also made a spoiler of sorts. However, some things aren't totally clear from the info I've found.
The questions I have are...
- Reserved draws, do they require exhausting the card?
- Do cards exhaust to 'mission'?
- Developments are just cards under your base?
- Is the amount of influence generated by cards under your base equal to the
number of cards?
- How does playing a second unique (or any card?) on top of another work?
- Difference between Unique and Limited?
- Is mission failure checked when time is increased in the Regroup phase?
- Limit of 3 cards of each type?
- When could pilot'ed ships attack?
- Do ships exhaust to generate influence?
These are the cards I've been able to find so far, are there any that I am missing?
Grip of the Empire
Victory-Class Star Destroyer
Over My Dead Body
Twi'lek Spice Runner
Draw Their fire
Don't Get Cocky
Let the Wookie Win
<??a Limited ship that allowed any player to exhaust it for influence>
<?? Imperial ?? Star Destroyer, had you discard all developments from 1 player's base>
Return to Yavin 4
Infiltrate Imperial Outpost
Escape with the Data
Hunt Them Down
Thanks to all those that did post session reports/overviews of their demo @ Gencon, without that, none of this would even be possible. I do hope that FFG does put out a co-op SW game even if it isn't the LCG.