• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mischraum.de

mischraum.de

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:58 AM

Dear Cultists,

I am going to host a Regional this year in Munich.

Due to my work it is going to happen in a certain period of time. I can offer one of the following weekends: 19th/2th May, 26th/27th May, 2nd/3rd June 2012.

Please give me feedback as soon as possible which date suits you best as one of the other weekends will go to A Game of Thrones Regional.

Feedback goes to mischraum  (AT)   me  (DOT) com

To make the trip as affordable as possible for you I can offer some place under my roof for the weekend. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to meet other players from Germany and some other European countries as well.

Travelling for LCG tournaments: Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Gen Con, Genoa, Göteborg, Liege, Salzburg
Next destination: Make a suggestion!

#2 Carioz

Carioz

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:37 PM

Is this going to be the German National (i.e. the prize is the trip to FFG Gamecenter in November)?

#3 mischraum.de

mischraum.de

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:13 PM

Carioz said:

Is this going to be the German National (i.e. the prize is the trip to FFG Gamecenter in November)?

No. This is a standard Regional without a trip to win.

We are going to host this tournament on June 3rd. But of course it has to be approved by FFG.

Travelling for LCG tournaments: Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Gen Con, Genoa, Göteborg, Liege, Salzburg

#4 mischraum.de

mischraum.de

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:33 PM

Okay folks we are officially approved now.

We want to make this an experience as memorable as possible for all participants. Please help us by preregistering as soon as it is possible for you.

Everyone who preregisters until April 30th will receive an unique Call of Cthulhu item.

We will accommodate some participants at local players' homes but of course this will happen on a first come first served base.

Please drop me a line at mischraum (AT) me (DOT) com if you have any questions or want to register.

Ulrich

#5 mischraum.de

mischraum.de

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:59 PM

And now more details...

First German Call of Cthulhu Regional
Stay at home or get famous.

Format:
4 Rounds of Swiss + Top 4 (depending on number of participants)

Date:
Sunday 3rd June 2012 starting at 11:00/12:00
With registration, lunch break etc. please expect the tournament to last at least 7 hours.

For all people arriving already on Saturday there will be a gathering in the afternoon/evening.

Giesinger Bahnhofsplatz 1
81539 München
Germany

The venue is directly located at a train/underground station.

Google Map Link
http://maps.google.c...EI6_gGboR7SLobg

Prizepool:
the official Regional Kit by FFG
some extra prizes could sneak in as well

Entry fee:
10 Euro to cover a part of the cost of the official Regional Prize Kit
(could be less depending on the number of participants)

Side Events:
A Cthulhu variant of The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow

Extra Infos:
All participants registering before April 30th will receive an unique Cthulhu item.

Players may stay at the homes of local players for free. Just bring your sleeping bag. important: tell us in advance, if you want to make use of it!

Ulrich Hergl (mischraumATme.com)

I am doing all the local organising stuff in Munich

All information from FFG (tournament rules, FAQ etc.) can be found here:
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm=11&esem=4

#6 mischraum.de

mischraum.de

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:18 PM

Shadow of the Monolith the last Asylum Pack from the Ancient Relics cycle will be the last tournament legal Asylum Pack.

This takes into account that the two newer Asylum Packs are not yet available in Germany (maybe excluding some direct importers). I want to give everybody the chance to test new cards before bringing them to a major tournament.

#7 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,044 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:11 PM

mischraum.de said:

Shadow of the Monolith the last Asylum Pack from the Ancient Relics cycle will be the last tournament legal Asylum Pack.

This takes into account that the two newer Asylum Packs are not yet available in Germany (maybe excluding some direct importers). I want to give everybody the chance to test new cards before bringing them to a major tournament.

Ah, thanks for the update! I've already been worried because the two latest APs have been delayed for so long.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS