Dust models

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 marcemtp

marcemtp

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:26 PM

I was looking at the dust models site in the books section on the site and saw modeling guide pages and it has a two legged mech with 2 guns on each arm. Does anyone know what it is. And i saw that they have in one of the page of pictures a tank with a lothar.  Does this mean tank are coming offically.

also does anyone have a gunther? If so can you post any pics?

#2 Loophole Master

Loophole Master

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:53 PM

All I know is that certainly doesn't mean that tank is coming out officially.

#3 Hekal Xul

Hekal Xul

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:02 PM

Not to say they're in no way worth the investment but these books are few years old now. #2 I think is from 2009 so the kits featured are mostly DM 1/35's (pre-dating the 48 stuff) with probably Tamiya etc AFV's and crew in the "live action" pics. The model comp in the first issue is pretty much all Gunther's so thats even early on in the DM timeline as well.  So, there's no indication from this that we'll see rules for tanks or even the Gunther in 48 scale.

The two legged rifleman type bot is probably the evolved Guther from Luca Zampriolo. Although its on the cover of the 2nd issue, the best overview is in the back of #1. His Hecaton Vrill walker is also featured in #2. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS