Vassal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 garyweatherly

garyweatherly

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:32 AM

If I wanted to make a Vassal module so my friends could play Elder Sign over the internet, could it be made available publicly? What is the FFG policy on that? I notice there is a Vassal module for Arkham Horror.

#2 Grudunza

Grudunza

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:02 PM

I already made one for personal use, but typically FFG won't let you share them publically, without some restriction (cards without text, etc.).

Tell you what... If you ask FFG about that and get a response, let me know and I'll share my module if able. It works great.

#3 Kessadir

Kessadir

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:01 AM

Grudunza said:

I already made one for personal use, but typically FFG won't let you share them publically, without some restriction (cards without text, etc.).

Tell you what... If you ask FFG about that and get a response, let me know and I'll share my module if able. It works great.

Is there a possibility that we can somehow contact about the module that you have made?

I've actually sent you a friend request with the message, since I couldnt find the private message option. :o

#4 Grudunza

Grudunza

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

Kessadir said:

Grudunza said:

Is there a possibility that we can somehow contact about the module that you have made?

I've actually sent you a friend request with the message, since I couldnt find the private message option. :o

See what I said above.

#5 garyweatherly

garyweatherly

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:19 PM

Grudunza said:

Tell you what… If you ask FFG about that and get a response, let me know and I'll share my module if able. It works great.

I'd love to get a response from FFG, but never have.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS