Ideas for new POD?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 InfectiousZombie

InfectiousZombie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:43 PM

Just thought I would bring the topic up. What would you all like to see in POD format? Obvious choices to me are spells and actions for all the priests and wizards. How about a magic item POD? 20-30 new magic items would be excellent. Or just equipment/weapons cards in general? I think it would be nice to have all the basic items with encumbrance listed on them. What else can we think of?

#2 angrydragon

angrydragon

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:49 PM

I would like to see more of the fighting styles and career specific actions

#3 Fossy

Fossy

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 08:29 PM

A halfling oriented PoD would be nice. :)

#4 Glorian Underhill

Glorian Underhill

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:02 PM

One Pod for Dwarf Engineers with new Inventions and High Level Actions.

One Pod for Dwarf Runesmiths with new Runes, Rules for Masterrunes (strikable at Rank 5), and new Actioncards, like the Lightning Bolts from the Anvil of Doom or Spelleating, Disspelling Runes for example. Dispelling runes are used up after Auto canceling a Spell but can be inscribed several times, but only one item at a given time.

Item Cards should be limited to real cool Stuff. Like a Hochland Longrifle or other over the top items like a twinshot pistol.

#5 GoblynKing

GoblynKing

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:55 AM

I was thinking about this earlier. The obvious releases would of course be spells and blessings for the various orders and faiths, and perhaps more social and martial actions as well. Other than that I would personally like to see more off the wall stuff:

• Basic item cards and/or cards to represent goods for trade.
  • Cards representing herbs, medicines, poisons.
  • Random encounter cards of various types (urban, rural, tomb/crypt, caves, swamp, etc).
  • Cards/tokens (print on demand tokens anyone?) representing coins/money

#6 Nisk

Nisk

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:04 AM

Hi. First post I actually jump in.

As a GM i d'like more npc cards. A bit like Paizo's NPC cards paizo.com/products/btpy8idr but with Warhammer stats on backside.

That would really help cutting preparation times down.

Some more inspirational location cards would be a plus too.

#7 Doc, the Weasel

Doc, the Weasel

Pretending to be many, many things.

• Members
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:11 AM

$7+S&H for 20 cards is too much for generic item or NPC cards. I'd stick with Paizo.

Listen to my actual play podcasts at BeggingForXP.com.

Take a look at my Talent Trees (updated to include Dangerous Covenants), as well as my other handouts.

#8 Sturn

Sturn

• Members
  • 894 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:31 AM

1. A package of updated card replacements from errata for all of the current releases!!!

2. Mundane encounter cards - Shopping, pick pocketing, gambling, making potions, traveling, tracking, fishing, hunting, etc as suggested elsewhere. Not really encounters, but more so  repetitive task cheat sheet cards.

#9 Romus

Romus

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:49 AM

1. I still say, pick ANY 20 cards you would like extras of and hit print! These would include errata

2. Extra monster standups would be nice, especially cannon fodder

3. MAPS, large city maps!

#10 Boehm

Boehm

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:50 AM

Romus said:

1. I still say, pick ANY 20 cards you would like extras of and hit print! These would include errata

2. Extra monster standups would be nice, especially cannon fodder

3. MAPS, large city maps!

Great Idea !! 

#11 Boehm

Boehm

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:54 AM

InfectiousZombie said:

Just thought I would bring the topic up. What would you all like to see in POD format?

An officially endorced 'Boehm Edition' with all the cards and careers I have posted 

javascript:void(0);/*1329350008963*/

javascript:void(0);/*1329350066338*/

Ofcause that will never happen due to copyright reasons, current release plans and probably a bunch of reasons I havent even thought about ?! 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS