Photo

Brand New Exodus Expansion Game Missing Ally Deck & Loyalty Deck: What Do I do?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Kaijudo

Kaijudo

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:32 PM

Hey, I just recently bought a factory sealed copy of "Battlestar Galactica Exodus Expansion" When I went through the large card decks I noticed that I was missing all the cards for the ally card deck and loyalty card deck. I also had double the amount of cards for the other large card decks. My question is, has this happen before and how do I talk to someone from FF to get this fixed. I called there number and all I got was an answering machine. I also e-mailed them yesterday at parts@fantasyflight.com. It's been 2 businesses days and I have yet to hear anything from anyone.

#2 Holy Outlaw

Holy Outlaw

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

Kaijudo,

You did the right thing by emailing Fantasy Flight. I'll be highly surprised if you don't get a reply email shortly. They'll definitely get the correct cards and pieces to you; I've found that they're quite good about these kinds of things.

#3 Kaijudo

Kaijudo

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:00 PM

Yes, a good friend of mine told me how great FFG was at replacing parts.  I was just wondering if I did everything right because I thought I would have heard from someone with 1 to 2 business days.

Has anyone else had the same problem as me in the pass? 

#4 EscapeArtist

EscapeArtist

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:30 PM

When I got my base set, it was missing the large cards.  I heard back from customer support right away, and they were sent to me pretty quickly.

#5 Kaijudo

Kaijudo

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:33 PM

EscapeArtist said:

When I got my base set, it was missing the large cards.  I heard back from customer support right away, and they were sent to me pretty quickly.

I wonder what the hold up is.  I emailed them Thursday around 3pm I think.  They're closed weekends right?

#6 Holy Outlaw

Holy Outlaw

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

Yes, I think they're closed weekends. You mean you emailed them *last* Thursday? That is a little slow. I expect you'll hear from them early next week at any rate. 

#7 Kaijudo

Kaijudo

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:51 AM

Holy Outlaw said:

Yes, I think they're closed weekends. You mean you emailed them *last* Thursday? That is a little slow. I expect you'll hear from them early next week at any rate. 

No I e-mailed them on the 9th of this month.

#8 Holy Outlaw

Holy Outlaw

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:56 PM

Okay then, I'd say you're fine. You emailed them on Thursday and they didn't get back Friday. They're probably closed weekends and will get back to you early in the week. 

#9 Kaijudo

Kaijudo

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:54 AM

Holy Outlaw said:

Okay then, I'd say you're fine. You emailed them on Thursday and they didn't get back Friday. They're probably closed weekends and will get back to you early in the week. 

Yeah you're right.  Lets hope they contact me early this week.  They're open today at around 11am central time, right?

#10 subochre

subochre

• Members
  • 474 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:28 PM

Their customer service folks have had a bit of a backlog lately, probably due to the combination of staff turnover and a fairly comprehensive recall that's underway.  Someone else mentioned it taking something like a week before they replied.

#11 Kaijudo

Kaijudo

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:13 PM

I just wanted to update you guys.  Two weeks ago I called FF custor server number., I spoke with Jeremy Stormberg.  I explained the issue to him.  I was told I would be receiving a new set of large cards.  I'm happy to say I got my replacement cards today.  They were packed nice and secure.  FF has one of the best customer service teams around.  Thanks again guys.

P.S.  I also received an e-mail letting me know they were working on my request and it would take a while because they were back logged. 

#12 Holy Outlaw

Holy Outlaw

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:23 AM

Glad to know all is right in the world. Happy gaming!

#13 Kaijudo

Kaijudo

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:20 PM

Thanks man.  Played my first game the other day.  It was great.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS