Game Night Acheivements

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:53 PM

Got our league kit for 1st quarter, thought I'd share this rounds acheivements:

Civil Rivalry - win a game against a player playing the same faction (4 points)

Heavy Support Available - Win a game with at least one undamaged vehicle (6 points)

Heavy Weapons - destroy all enemy vehicles using only infantry weapons (6 points)

All Fronts -  win both a game of Dust Tactics and Dust Warfare on the same game night (10 points)

Surgical Strike - kill an enemy hero on turn 1 (5 points)

Tactical Precision - successfully use every command squad skill in a single game (7 points)

Whos the Rook? - Bring a new player to game night (3 points)

You ARE the support, son! - Win a game using only infantry models (4 points)

Discuss if you'd like.  I see Surgical Strike being nearly impossible at first glance.

#2 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:12 PM

Also, they advertise they're leagues as 6 weeks long, so that means we should see Warfare within the next 6 weeks I'd imagine.

#3 Lska

Lska

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:03 PM

Only scenario i can see surgical strike possible is 1 from victory bridge with arty or a lone hero:D

#4 Loophole Master

Loophole Master

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:06 AM

Does Tactical Precision require you to field both Armor 2 and Armor 3 Command Squads and use all 9 skills available to both?

#5 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:54 AM

I have told my players they could use either command squad, didn't need to be both.  This was in the last league too, and even with auto successes, it was hard to find the opportunities to use all of the NCO commands.

#6 Psykostevo

Psykostevo

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:14 PM

Maybe well be lucky enough to get a league here. 

#7 Gimp

Gimp

• Members
  • 559 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:55 AM

I wouldn't take the league achievements as guarantees of Warfare showing up soon.  They would have had to start production on the kits some time ago, quite possibly before Warfare got pushed back for further development.

I'll check out Warfare whenever it shows up, but I won't expect it until they announce it.  That should be big enough news that they post something about it more than just as a Q2 release possibility.

#8 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 08:39 AM

Actually it's posted as a Q1 late release.  If they are able to achieve that, then we could see it before the league ends.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS