errata for errata?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zozimus

Zozimus

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:56 AM

The FAQ is only three questions long?  Or is there something I'm missing?  The blurb for the FAQ says, " the Wiz-War FAQ clarifies concerns about Line of Sight rules", but I don't see anything about LOS in the FAQ.  WTF?   :)   

Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play. - Heraclitus

#2 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:01 PM

It mentions the illustration in the rules that is confusing the LoS issue.

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#3 Zozimus

Zozimus

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:48 PM

Oh, yeah.     But I have a question about random movement:  if the random movement roll would have me move up (as in the illustrated example in the rules), but there's a wall to the north of me, do I not move?  

Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play. - Heraclitus

#4 Tromdial

Tromdial

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:07 AM

Zozimus said:

Oh, yeah.     But I have a question about random movement:  if the random movement roll would have me move up (as in the illustrated example in the rules), but there's a wall to the north of me, do I not move?  

You do not move, and your 1 movement is spent. You may try again until you have no movement left. This is specified towards the bottom of Dust Cloud, but incidentally not in the rules book.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS