Demo event, Louisville, KY. February 19

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Moses2813

Moses2813

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:52 AM

We are having a demo event at "Something to Do", which is a game store located in the Oxmoor Mall in Louisville, KY on Sunday, February 19.  We start at 1pm and run to 5pm.

We are having a drawing for a Revised Core set and will have give aways that  include patches along with Action Jackson and Grenadier X.

We will have a number of 100 point squads for players to use and if we have enough players show up we may have a quick beginners tourney.

PM me with questions.

Something to Do, Oxmoor Mall, 7900 Shelbyville Rd, Louisville, KY 40222.  502-425-5257

#2 MEAT POCKET

MEAT POCKET

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:56 AM

hey cool. I live in Louisville. I wasnt aware your store sold dust tactics products. In fact, I called a week or two back and asked and was told you did not.

I will stop by and check out your display. Are you anticipating other players to be there  to play some pick up games?

#3 Psykostevo

Psykostevo

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:02 PM

Looks likely will be a fun event.

#4 Jowimus

Jowimus

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:03 AM

Moses, You know you can count on me to be there and help you with the demo. I'm hoping to bring a few guys with me too, but nothing for sure yet.

#5 Moses2813

Moses2813

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:21 AM

@ Meat Pocket. 

The store has not yet started to stock Dust Tactics.  If we can get some players coming to play, they will start stocking the game.  The store wanted to see if the game will take off or not.  Something To Do, does stock other FFG games. 

Looking forward to seeing all of you!!

#6 Manchu8990

Manchu8990

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:06 AM

Makes me sorry I moved away :)...  I grew up outside of Bardstown...  Good to know that when I move back there may be a place to get my Dust Tactics on... 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS