• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:17 PM

Two words: battle dial.  Boo.  Yah.

Assuming the energy rifle is to Rex as the Lasgun was to Dune, it doesn't look like they cause nuclear explosions anymore.  (At least it's not on the card, anyway.)  Very sad.  Hopefully there will be some other way to nuke entire territories during combat - the game just won't be the same without it. =(

#2 Dolus

Dolus

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:40 AM

Steve-O said:

Two words: battle dial.  Boo.  Yah.

Assuming the energy rifle is to Rex as the Lasgun was to Dune, it doesn't look like they cause nuclear explosions anymore.  (At least it's not on the card, anyway.)  Very sad.  Hopefully there will be some other way to nuke entire territories during combat - the game just won't be the same without it. =(

I imagine the energy rifle is equivalent to the projectile, meaning a lasgun could still exist in the game, and probably does.

#3 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:42 PM

Dolus said:

I imagine the energy rifle is equivalent to the projectile, meaning a lasgun could still exist in the game, and probably does.

Valid point.  My soul is buoyed anew. =D

#4 Dolus

Dolus

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:17 AM

Steve-O said:

Valid point.  My soul is buoyed anew. =D

I saw previews from European players who have the game and it appears that this is in fact the case. :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS