• 706 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:09 AM

Get it while it's hot:

#2 Virgo

Virgo

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:09 AM

The link is working again if someone was wondering about that. I will translate the spoiler sometime tomorrow (or today as it is after midnight lol) if nobody does it before me, that is

#3 Mallumo

Mallumo

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:28 AM

First: You're awesome.

Second: I'm curious, if I'm hearing the voice over correctly, it's not just the card text being read aloud. What kind of comments are being made? Just on the level good card / bad card? 

#4 Virgo

Virgo

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:40 AM

Mallumo said:

First: You're awesome.

Second: I'm curious, if I'm hearing the voice over correctly, it's not just the card text being read aloud. What kind of comments are being made? Just on the level good card / bad card? 

1 I know, but some of this gratitude has to go to Darker, thanks to whom this spoilers are made available to us and who comments them. But overall I agree, I'm awesome

2 This spoiler is an exeption, because it's commented by Damantris, owner of the youtube channel. Yes, the comments are about the strength of the cards. When I translate spoiler you can judge the cards by youselves. I will just say that it's very good battlepack, probably the best out of this cycle so far.

#5 Doc9

Doc9

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:05 PM

Can't wait for the English spoiler

#6 Goldherz

Goldherz

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:18 AM

Thx a lot!!!

And Im rly horny for the english Translation !! 

#7 Virgo

Virgo

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:55 AM

Okay, here we go, once more apart from known cards:

City of Winter
1 Unit
2 Unit
3 Unit
4 Unit
5 Egathrond
6 Call of the Kraken
7 Barbed Snares
8 Unique Support/Attachment
9 Harpy Aerie
10 Court of the Witch King
11 Quest
12 Empire Card
13 Dwarf Card
14 High Elf Card
15 Chaos ard
16 Ork Card
17 Ratling Gun
18 Neutral Card
19 Neutral Card
20 Neutral Card

1 Bearer of the Ridge action: When unit enters this zone discard top card form target player's deck.

2 Ebony Blades Battlefield Only When you control Sorceror unit this unit gains 1 power.

3 Anlec Waywatcher Counterstrike X. X is the highest loyalty on a Dark Elf card you control.

4 Hag Queen action: Corrupt this unit to discard random card form traget opponent's hand. Then this unit takes 1 damage.

8 Promenade of Malice action: When a card enters discard pile corrupt unit you control to place another target copy of discarded card on the bottom of it's controller deck.

12 Pigeon Bombs action: Deal one uncancelable indirect damage to targer player. Then you can put this card at the top of your deck.

11 Raiding Ships Action: When this card enters play, draw a card. Action: When you play a Dark Elf non-attachment support card from your hand, discard random card from target player's hand.

13 Burlock's Resourcefulness action: Move target development you control to another zone. Then you can put this card at the top of your deck.

14 Convocation of Eagles action: Gain one resource. Then you can put this card at the top of your deck.

15 Hypnotic Musk action: Until the end of the turn target corrupted unit looses all power. Then you can put this card at the top of your deck.

16 Fists of Mork action: Deal two indirect damage to each player. Then you can put this card at the top of your deck.

18 Laith-Kourn Kindred Order Only action: Sacrifice development in this zone to heal all damage on this unit.

19 Pageant of Shrikes Play only if you control a Wood Elf unit. action: Return three target developments to their owners’ hands.

20 Desertion Limited action: Each player sacrifices a neutral card he controls (you choose first).

Enjoy

#8 .Crux.

.Crux.

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:16 AM

@Virgo - thank you for your translation.

However, the order of your list is neither similar to the card sequence in the video nor in the battlepack. Maybe you could fix that.

#9 slick

slick

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:26 AM

Thank you for taking your time to spoil this for the community

#10 Virgo

Virgo

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:51 AM

.Crux. said:

@Virgo - thank you for your translation.

However, the order of your list is neither similar to the card sequence in the video nor in the battlepack. Maybe you could fix that.

Yeah, I know. It's so because I shamelessly copied prediction spoiler I prepared on another forum

I thought you guys could figure what's what quite easily, but for your convenience:

13, 16, 12, 14, 15, 7, 1, 5, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 6, 18, 19, 17, 20, 11

#11 .Crux.

.Crux.

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:39 AM

@Virgo - thank you again.

So I have a question to this card:

Promenade of Malice action: When a card enters discard pile corrupt unit you control to place another target copy of discarded card on the bottom of it's controller deck.

The term card means units, supports, and quests as well. Due to of this rule text, DE get the first card which could destroy quest? I guess, it is a mistake or a not complete or correct rule text and we will get an errata. 

#12 daniello_s

daniello_s

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:44 AM

Let me say it this way: currently we are debating a lot about this card on polish forum but so far it seems DE got the first Quest/Legend removal in the game.

Now we are discussing if the Church of Sigmar affects this card if the targetted CARD is a unit and so far we are far from consensus.

IMO it targets CARD as wording says, so Church doesn't affect Promenade. Jaszczur (euro-champ) says differently - now all is at FFG hands to solve this problem.

#13 .Crux.

.Crux.

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:01 AM

Ok - i asked Lukas because of this card effect.

He answered: "Yes it could" (destroy legends or quests), "it does not matter what card type it is."

#14 Mallumo

Mallumo

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:05 AM

Sweet. Great battlepack, strong and interesting cards. 

Thanks for the spoiler.

#15 daniello_s

daniello_s

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:37 AM

Did u asked by any chance if Church Of Sigmar affects this card?

#16 gr4ffi

gr4ffi

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:12 PM

Great Spoiler, thanks again.

I'd like to catch up on Promenade of Malice, because the rules said on legends: "they are not subject to effects that target units, support, or tactic cards". Basically the point would be, that this card's effect can target a quest card and therefore cannot be counted to the usual effects and therefore can target legends aswell???

Anyways, we will need further clarification on this. It still seems to me that this was not intended by the makers as legends were supposed to be untouchable. In addition just in theory the action of Promenade of Malice will not be a hard thing to trigger. Discard effects like from Bathe in the Cauldron, Plague Monks etc. that can massively discard from your deck, are making it easy for DE to discard the right card at the right moment. Also imagine Caught the Scent, where you can search for the right card to discard in the opponents hand. scary!

#17 Mallumo

Mallumo

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:37 PM

"The makers" have already spoken, in the form of Lukas' answer.

What makes you think Legends were meant to be untouchable? They just can't be subject to effects that specifically target units/supports/tactics, but that's nothing special, it's just like "target support" effects not working on units. It doesn't mean Legends can't be touched, or were meant to. You can deal counterstrike damage to a legend, for example, since it is dealt to an "attacker", not an "attacking unit". And there will be effects specifically targeting Legends in the upcoming cycle, as we already know: www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/warhammer_lcg/bloodquest-cycle/fragments-of-power/descendant-of-gods.png I bet there won't just be beneficial ones. Anyway, Promenade of Malice targets cards, so anything in play is fair game.

#18 gr4ffi

gr4ffi

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:07 PM

But you have to admit, that there are no clear rules on this case. For example: What will happen to a unit, if i was going to remove the quest under it? Also from a logical point of view this card seems not harmonious. How can i remove a quest from a questing unit methaphorical spoken with a building? Or how can i remove a building with a building? Is the soul of the building supposed to migrate through the promenade and is thereby cracked by an endless nightmare of terror raining all upon it?

Another question: When having watch tower out, and opponent is revealing his hand, can i trigger an ability to discard something from his hand or deck and then trigger promenade to target copycard that he has in his hand, all while he is revealing...? It's not said that the target card has to be in play, you could use it on cards in the graveyard as well, am i right?

#19 gr4ffi

gr4ffi

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:11 PM

Forget the second question, i guess the action chain is not right.

#20 .Crux.

.Crux.

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:18 PM

I asked Lukas both questions (Sigmar Church and questing units), so we have to wait for his answer.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS