Photo

Why is this forum (AGOT 2nd Ed) categorized in forum archives?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 aanubis

aanubis

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:52 PM

Just curious why this forum (A Game of Thrones: The Board Game Second Edition)is listed under the Forums -> General -> Forum Archive category.

Are we supposed to use the main AGOT forum under the board games forums section (Forums -> Board and Card Games -> A Game of Thrones: The Board Game ???

Or am I the only one who is confused by this?

#2 cadleo

cadleo

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:35 AM

Because managing a simple forum structure seems to be too much to ask from the folks at FFG. They are too busy churning out untested games for culturally popular genres to bother with little things like that.

#3 Hawker

Hawker

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:56 AM

You have it the other way around. The 1st edition AGoT forum is in the archive and the 2nd edition is in the main forums. Or at least it is so for me.

#4 cadleo

cadleo

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:13 AM

Hawker said:

You have it the other way around. The 1st edition AGoT forum is in the archive and the 2nd edition is in the main forums. Or at least it is so for me.

Yeah, after several months of it being incorrect they finally changed it. They have yet to finish playtesting the game though.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS