• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 daniello_s

daniello_s

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:55 AM

Hey,

Due to personal reasons I'm forced to sell my empire deck.

I have all cards x3 from Core Set up to The Eclipse of Hope (including this battlepack) plus Van Klumpf's Buccaneers plus I'll add all Lizardmen from March of the Damned, capital board and ULTRA PRO 9 POCKET SILVER pages where those cards are store in.

Price £50 posted.

give me a shout on daniello_s@o2.pl if interested (I'm based in Ireland by the way).

cheers

daniello_s

#2 daniello_s

daniello_s

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:41 AM

I forgot -I'll add 3xContested Village + 3x Warpstone Excavation + 3x Innovation so you'll have ready to play cards.

#3 daniello_s

daniello_s

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:48 AM

I got one interesting question so maybe I'll address it here:

Set includes x3 each card from:

- core set

- corruption cycle

- enemy cycyle

- morslieb cycle up to the Eclipse of Hope (including this b'pack so you'll get a must have Osterknacht Elite or Glorious Preceptor :D)

- Van Klumpf's Buccanners from The Inevitable City (excellent for empire rush)

- March of the Damned Expansion

- Assault on the Ulthuan Expansion

- Legends Expansion

Plus as I said Lizardmen from March, Contested Village, Warpstone Excavation and Innovation.

So overall pretty nice bunch of cards.

#4 daniello_s

daniello_s

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:07 AM

YO!!!

I've decide to give up with Invasion so here what I have for sale:

1. Empire deck - as mentioned previously plus Lizardmen and few elves to support Empire - Nimble Spearman, Spellsinger etc.

2. DE deck - all what was released so far, only Spawn of Kintearer is missing - of course every card x3. Huge lot.

3. Set of neutral cards - starting from must have Contested Village, Warpstone Excavation, Long Winter to all Undead and almost all Skaven cards (no skaven cannon and cards from HE b'pack) - loads of stuff.

4. EMP+DE capital boards

5. Ultra-Pro 9 Pocket pages where those cards sit  nicely.

Price: £115 plus £15 P&P (due to size+weight of this stuff).

Why to buy it: soon DE b'pack is going to be released, so and EMP and looking on cards to be released they will rule in Invasion. Plus those amount of cards...

Contact on daniello_s@o2.pl or stempiendaniel@gmail.com

cheers

daniello_s

#5 daniello_s

daniello_s

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:32 AM

Right - De+Destro Neutral are no longer for sale (thanks to FFG and a new release :) ) but Empire is still up for grab.

#6 Doc9

Doc9

• Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:11 AM

You look like a crazy man talking to himself in here.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS