Question About the Points System and Raffle

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 TheHil

TheHil

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:03 AM

I know this may be a bit off topic, but I couldn't find any completely "General" forum so this seemed like the best place. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some more insight on the monthly raffle. Is it still happening? What kind of prizes are handed out? Do you know anyone who's won? And how do you find out if you've won? Thanks. 

#2 Tromdial

Tromdial

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:35 PM

TheHil said:

I know this may be a bit off topic, but I couldn't find any completely "General" forum so this seemed like the best place. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some more insight on the monthly raffle. Is it still happening? What kind of prizes are handed out? Do you know anyone who's won? And how do you find out if you've won? Thanks. 

Yeah, I'd like to know that too but I believe this post belongs to a different area, like FFG support maybe?

#3 TheHil

TheHil

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:53 AM

There's a support board? I couldn't find it. 

#4 spirit

spirit

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:56 AM

My understanding is that it's something they haven't followed through with. I've heard *though this may also be speculation down the line* that they did one but went no further with it. As of the moment the points system doesn't mean anything.

#5 TheHil

TheHil

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:14 AM

Really? Because that would be very disappointing. 

#6 jasonpanella

jasonpanella

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:13 AM

TheHil said:

Agreed, but I think it's the case. 

And for what it's worth, does anyone from FFG even pay attention to the forums? I realize they might pop in to shut down a thread that might have vulgar content, but is there any interaction? I have a feeling it's "no." 

#7 Tromdial

Tromdial

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:24 PM

jasonpanella said:

TheHil said:

Agreed, but I think it's the case. 

And for what it's worth, does anyone from FFG even pay attention to the forums? I realize they might pop in to shut down a thread that might have vulgar content, but is there any interaction? I have a feeling it's "no." 

I have seen Kevin Wilson, Corey Konieczka, and one or two other FFG designers respond to questions in the forums, including Android and Mansions of Madness. Usually these responses are when their product has recently been released though and is to clarify rules and errata for mechanics that conflict with what was intended.

#8 Ezel

Ezel

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:14 AM

Just signed up for this forum a few days ago.

The raffle has to still be on since it'sstill mentioned when you join the forum and FFG are doing wonders keeping stuff up to date.

I can't in any way imagine that there is not a raffle at the last friday of this month!

It is inconcivable if it's gone since FFG is such an amazing company and actually update the news-section often. It would take them like 3 minutes of their time to get rid of the whole raffle thing if it wasn't running so . . . IT IS STILL RUNNING! IT HAS TO !!! EVERY OTHER CONCLUSION MUST BE WRONG!!!! SINCE FFG WOULDN'T LURE CUSTOMERS WITH FALSE PROPAGANDA THEY COULD REMOVE IN 3 BLEEDIN' MINUTES!!!!!

#9 D351

D351

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:02 AM

Ezel said:

Just signed up for this forum a few days ago.

The raffle has to still be on since it'sstill mentioned when you join the forum and FFG are doing wonders keeping stuff up to date.

I can't in any way imagine that there is not a raffle at the last friday of this month!

It is inconcivable if it's gone since FFG is such an amazing company and actually update the news-section often. It would take them like 3 minutes of their time to get rid of the whole raffle thing if it wasn't running so . . . IT IS STILL RUNNING! IT HAS TO !!! EVERY OTHER CONCLUSION MUST BE WRONG!!!! SINCE FFG WOULDN'T LURE CUSTOMERS WITH FALSE PROPAGANDA THEY COULD REMOVE IN 3 BLEEDIN' MINUTES!!!!!

I lol'd

#10 zwobot

zwobot

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:21 PM

What a Fanboy. Does FFG manage the core side themselves, i thougt they bought this option and only have a backend to do the news and everything else, the rest is done by much, i hope, competenter people?

#11 Anomandras

Anomandras

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:02 AM

With the raffle still running, wouldn't there be any .. hmm .. "this month, player X won game Y" posted somewhere? Or is it all done secretly or not at all? Would be a shame if they encourage ppl with that but not actually doing it at all…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS