Photo

MoM and FA sequece of replacement items.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Atraangelis

Atraangelis

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:10 AM

Hello community,

I plan on purchasing the MOM and FA expac but i am confused on the sequence i need to do in regards to getting the correct replacement components.

Does FA have the replacement components for MOM or are the MOM componets after second printing only acquired from FFG.

Also is there a second printing of FA to correct those errors?

any help is appreciated?

#2 Sardel

Sardel

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:38 PM

Forbidden Alchemy comes with the replacement components for the Mansions of Madness base game.  I believe that they are doing a second printing of FA that corrects the errors in the first printing.  You can also contact customer service to receive replacements materials for FA if you got the first printing.  However as far as I know, the replacement stuff for FA has not been sent out yet.

#3 Mestre dos Magos

Mestre dos Magos

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:33 AM

After you purchase the core box of the game, check the FAQ, to make sure what printing you have in your hands.

The box might contain some extra, errata cards, and there are instructions in there on what to keep. You might have all corrected cards already, depending on the printing, I believe.

After that, getting FA: as far as I know, there is only one first printing yet, so if you buy it (even though FFG recalled FA from stocks around...) the game will contain errata for the core box, which might end up being just duplicates since either your core box will be already all corrected, or maybe not.

So to simplify:

- open the core box, check the online FAQ to make sure what to do;

- open FA, and use the errata there.

Independent of this, if you currently get FA, check FA's FAQ, there is a bunch of things that need errata and are waiting.

If you buy FA, you can email FFG which will send the corrected things to you once they get it done (as far as we all know, the errata is not ready yet)

OR...

Dont buy FA, wait for FFG to announce it was corrected... then make sure you buy from some store that has the second print...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS