Photo

Couple of questions that have come up FAQ.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jhagen

jhagen

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:56 PM

1. Once discovered, can a great person be killed other than the destruction of the city he is in? for example does blockading a great person kill him.

2. I was spain on sunday going for a coin victory and found myself with 9 coins and 25 trade and got into an argument when i moved my token to 34 during the trade phase. My argument is that if i did not have those coins i would have gained the 25 trade. why should my choice of victory path penalize my trade production. I had to capitulate because the rulebook stated the cap was 27 trade.

3. Is there any way to stop the russians from just researching movement speed technology and stealing from everyone else? I had the brandenburg gate wonder and found it was useless against the russian ability because THEY SACRIFICED THEMSELVES  before the end of the turn. This seems a little powerful especially in a multiplayer environment and say the hanging gardens wonder.

#2 Rozy

Rozy

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:26 AM

jhagen said:

1. Once discovered, can a great person be killed other than the destruction of the city he is in? for example does blockading a great person kill him.

2. I was spain on sunday going for a coin victory and found myself with 9 coins and 25 trade and got into an argument when i moved my token to 34 during the trade phase. My argument is that if i did not have those coins i would have gained the 25 trade. why should my choice of victory path penalize my trade production. I had to capitulate because the rulebook stated the cap was 27 trade.

3. Is there any way to stop the russians from just researching movement speed technology and stealing from everyone else? I had the brandenburg gate wonder and found it was useless against the russian ability because THEY SACRIFICED THEMSELVES  before the end of the turn. This seems a little powerful especially in a multiplayer environment and say the hanging gardens wonder.

1. Not by blokading, but there are some ulture cards that can do it.

2. I dont understand this, if you should get more the 27 you just get 27 instead, What is the problem?

3. You must kill them before they get to your city center. Or some culture cards can help eg. Defection...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS