Monster Figures??!?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jayhotep

Jayhotep

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:55 AM

Hey Everybody! Pre-painted Monster figures!

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=2994

I'm surprised they didn't announce this in the MoM webpage, seeing as this is the game where you could actually USE them! Aside from the Monsters from the Base set & FA, they seem to also have:

Dark Young

Hunting Horror

Dark Druid

Child of the Goat

Goat Spawn

Wizard Whatley

The friggin' Dunwhich Horror?!

I guess we can speculate what kind of expansions we're likely to get in the not-too distant future. Dunwich/Black Goat theme, Anyone?

#2 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

the Opener of Ways

• Members
  • 1,995 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:19 AM

They didn't announced them on MoM page because MoM has no monster tokens for them and they are not complected with those tokens themselves. 

That's cursed table-talk, and I'll stick you, if you don't shut it down, see?'

#3 Kliddle

Kliddle

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:38 AM

They most certianly are for mom, the bases would have been different otherwise. Take this as a sneak peak for the next expansion or two. Clearly we have a Kingsport, black goat of the woods, and a Dunwitch expansion incoming. perhapse the unique monsters will come with a print on demand expansion. All I know is we have 30 unreleased investigator models and now new monsters. Shut Up and take my money!!!!!! 

#4 amikezor

amikezor

• Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:51 PM

Jayhotep said:

I guess we can speculate what kind of expansions we're likely to get in the not-too distant future. Dunwich/Black Goat theme, Anyone?

I had the same thoughts. ^^

Mansions of Madness, Esoteric Order of Dagon

Play Arkham Horror with a Keeper

Variants for Arkham Horror

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS