If cylons are revealed and they crysis card say : each player discard 2 card and draw 2 treachery card does :
1) they just draw 2 treachery card
2) they choose - will they discard 2 and draw 2 treachery or totaly ignore bad effect.
2nd question :
if some player play Support for the people can others players play cards they draw (open play card like no destiny, reduced difficulty by 4, investigative committee).
If someone wanna play +2 roll or calculation does current player pick from whom will take or that goes in clockwise order (we had once nuke roll of 8 and cylon player wanted to lower it to 7, so does current player deside whoes calculation will go or it go in clockwise order).
4th question :
If someone give +2 roll and player roll 7, cause maximum result can be 8 does calculation:
a) lower it to 7
b) roll is still 8 (cause 7+2-1 = 8)
I believe it is this:
1. Revealed cylons can ignore any piece of negative crisis text - they can take the two treachery cards but not discard.
2. Players who draw cards on Support the People can play those cards immediately.
3. Cylons cannot play the text of skill cards except Treachery. Therefore, a cylon cannot play a Calculations card to reduce a roll unless the cylon is infiltrating in the Pegasus expansion (and therefore is a "human" player); an unrevealed cylon could play the card to reduce the roll, however. But in the case of there being more than one person who wants to play the same card, if only one card can be played of that kind, the Current player decides who plays it and the other player takes their unplayed card back.
4. The +2 happens ahead of the roll, but the roll cannot be more than 8; so once the roll occurs (a 7), it immediately maxes out at 8. Then, the Calculations card is played and comes into effect, reducing it to 7. Again, the Calc card cannot be played by a revealed cylon unless the cylon is infiltrating.