Photo

Weird action sequence with Apollo, legitimate?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cybrown

cybrown

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:18 AM

We had an awesome game of BSG this weekend in which the cylons won by literally one dice roll. The entire second half was quite tense. Anyway, during the course of play, the following sequence occurred. I was Gaius, and I moved to the Command Center to activate two unmanned vipers. I launched two, and Apollo decided to use his player ability to pilot the second viper and take one more action, which was to Executive Order me. This seems completely within the rules, but this game is so complicated that I wanted to make sure I didn't miss something somewhere. We haven't had many previous games with Apollo, and his player ability seems extremely powerful. Was this all legit?

#2 Holy Outlaw

Holy Outlaw

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:41 PM

Cybrown,

Yes, that was totally legal. All the various ways to game Apollo's OPT (including the one you describe) contribute to his perenial ranking as the top pilot. Anyone who does not have an XO in hand can effectively gain one by going to Command if Apollo's on Galactica and has an XO in hand.  

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS