Map editor?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Graf

Graf

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:07 AM

Is there some kind of map editor that allows to create custom scenarios for this game?

Creating own stuff is half of the fun for myself. Thus I would highly appreciate some kind of software that enables us to easily create new maps. 

#2 Adamaro

Adamaro

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:06 AM

Same here. This would be great fun and i think it would not take much programming effort. (maybe even an official tool, made by FFG?)

#3 Chederles

Chederles

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:23 AM

I just recently used Hexographer to create a map for a scenario; it's not designed for BoW obviously, but it worked well for me to essentially "record" an image of the map I made for the scenario.  I just put numbers into the hexes where units start, then described what units go in each number, and the rest of the details for the scenario I typed up, all in Word.  You can save the map as an image, which I then just pasted in the Word file.

http://www.hexographer.com/

Good luck!

#4 Graf

Graf

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:26 AM

Great! Yes, this should work. It even has bridges! 

Thank you very much!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS