Wound Allocation Question.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Atraangelis

Atraangelis

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:43 AM

Hello community how does wound allocation work in RW. I have read the paragraph and am not sure i understnad it comepletely. Ill present a common example and please tell me how wounds are allocated.

My question concerns multi wound units in a force.

When applying wounds, if i apply a singe wound to a multi wound unit early in the battle then recive more wounds in later initiatives.

A. Do i have to continue to apply the new wounds to the multi wound unit untill dead? or

B. can i spread those wounds over single wound units and kill them off leaving the multi wound unit with a wound alive?

#2 sigmazero13

sigmazero13

Rules Geek

• Members
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:20 AM

When applying wounds to your own units, you MUST continue to apply wounds to a unit that is already wounded first.  This means you CANNOT just spread the wounds around.

There are some rare situations where you may have multiple units with damage, and in that case you could spread the wounds around those units first.  But that situation is pretty rare - usually with Hellhounds or strange applications of Crack Shot.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS