• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jeffscottbrown

jeffscottbrown

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:02 PM

The instructions say:

"If there are not enough Genestealer cards in the deck and discard pile when creating blip piles, the current player places as many cards as able into each pile (as equally as possible)."

There are 36 regular Genestealer cards in the core set. Does it really happen that there aren't enough in the deck and discard pile to create the blip piles?

#2 Sovelin

Sovelin

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:39 PM

jeffscottbrown said:

The instructions say:

"If there are not enough Genestealer cards in the deck and discard pile when creating blip piles, the current player places as many cards as able into each pile (as equally as possible)."

There are 36 regular Genestealer cards in the core set. Does it really happen that there aren't enough in the deck and discard pile to create the blip piles?

I don't think if anyone was close to that situation, that they would actually survive long enough to find out, lol.

#3 Tromdial

Tromdial

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:19 PM

Sovelin said:

jeffscottbrown said:

The instructions say:

I don't think if anyone was close to that situation, that they would actually survive long enough to find out, lol.

I've seen it, and no, we didn't. lol

#4 Uncle Kulikov

Uncle Kulikov

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:01 AM

Yeesh. I would hope not. 

Isn't it impossible to survive 5 or more genestealers?

#5 loken14

loken14

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:32 AM

with luck a few of the support might let you survive one turn with more than 5 genestealers but only the supports so youll prolly die the next turn

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS