Forbidden Alchemy Replacement Components

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mcmanus

Mcmanus

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:55 AM

I have the first print of the expansion and I already sent an email to get my replacements, but I didn't get an answer, which it's weird as in the past I had some minors problems with some games, and they sent me an email back really soon , also the missing component.

Did any of you have the same problem? I really want to try the expansion^^.

Thank you^^

#2 DadouXIII

DadouXIII

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:33 PM

Send the email again, because I got an answer 2 days later!

#3 Mcmanus

Mcmanus

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:14 AM

=/

Ok thank you, hope they answer me....Dint get used to have problems with fantasy flight games, what did they change, usually a nice woman answered me fast with a solution....

Thank you anyway

#4 causeitwasfunny

causeitwasfunny

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:31 PM

I sent an email a day or two after the announcement that the audit had been finished and just got an email back today stating they were going through structural changes in their customer service department.  I imagine that is what's causing the delay.

I could whine and complain like others on some of the various message threads, but what's the point?  It sounds like they have enough to deal with on their end; and I figure, as long as I eventually get the needed replacement components, it'll all work out.  They're shipping them to me free of charge, so I feel the wait is warranted.

I'm not saying you're complaining, but I've seen a lot of it going on.  Hope this bit of info helps.

#5 Mcmanus

Mcmanus

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:59 PM

I get the same email now, so sooner or later I'll get my components =)

My concern was the lack of communication they had, but as you said was due that structural change.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS